Monday, May 17, 2010

Reluctantly...

So… I am reluctantly starting this blog because I am told “I have to have a blog” to showcase Baby Weaver, Margo! Becky, you convinced me and Mitz made it all happen! Cary hates blogs… I means hates them! He thinks they are stupid and he is also very private. I have tried to explain to him that it will be a great way for our family and friends to see our little family grow, but he is not convinced. So… I reluctantly start this blog with the hope that I will be able to keep up with it and that Cary will buy into it before too long when little Margo arrives and she is so stinkin’ adorable that we can’t help but paste her pictures everywhere and record her every move. What better way than this blog?!?

So here it goes… welcome to Weaver’s World! I might mention that one of my least favorite movies on earth is Wayne’s World, but Cary LOVES it, so hopefully our blog theme is viewed as a nice compromise. My dear friend, Michelle, has taken the time from her busy schedule to create this for us because I am so intimidated by technology, it is ridiculous. I am sure after a few posts, I will realize this is so easy and will wonder why I was so silly to think I couldn’t do it.

More to follow soon, as we prepare for our sweet girl, Margo’s arrival! Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you took out 'I am Bree'!! LOL! This is just like myspace, facebook, linkedin, etc you have to play with it to get it and ask friends lots of questions. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! So glad you joined the blogging world. Just an option but you can make your blog very secure. It will require you to add the email addresses of those wanting to view your blog. Maybe Cary will be more at ease if you do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...I think this is wonderful. I wish we could see you, I know you are just beautiful. Getting so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell Cary too bad!! We girls love reading each others blogs.... I'm excited to keep up with you guys.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete