Monday, September 6, 2010

I was so Impressed, my Co-Workers are the Best!

The day that I found out I had to go on bed rest was also the day of my work shower and my MD was kind enough to let me attend. To say that they outdid themselves is an understatement! I am so glad I got the opportunity to at least have a baby shower since my friends/family shower was cancelled, and they put on an awesome party for me. There are no words to express just how grateful I am!

My co-workers had the conference room decorated so cute and I had a ton of attendees as you can see below. Not to mention, there was a whole other long table full of people!



I received over 30 generous gifts!! The embroidered diaper cover and bib above were one of my favorite gifts, from my amazing boss who has been so understanding through all of this! One good thing about the bed rest is that I have managed to get every thank you note written.

These are my two generous hostesses (above and below) who coordinated everything from the awesome food to cake to games and decorations. I am so incredibly blessed to work with such amazing people and am just sorry I have to leave them in the weeds with this unexpected bed rest.


My car was literally filled to the brim with gifts and I had such an amazing time at my work shower! I could never thank everyone enough for all of their kindness and generosity. The gifts and support I received are a HUGE help to Cary and I in the preparation for Margo!

No comments:

Post a Comment