Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Our Heaven Sent is in the 10%

Our sweet Margo is an absolute dream come true and the past three weeks of having her home have been fantastic! She is an incredibly good baby and has a very sweet, calm demeanor.

Watching football with daddy!

During her firt pediatrician appointment, she still had some jaundice, so we had to get an at-home light blanket to help. She hated it, poor thing, so I didn't put it on her as much as I was supposed to. Instead, I let her sunbathe which did the trick!


Under the blue light


Sunbathing in her bassinet

Margo's favorite time of the day has been her bath time. She just loves getting her hair washed and feeling the warm water pour over her. I swear, I have already seen a slight smile during her bath time. I am so glad she is a water baby!

Content baby after her bath!
Margo is progressing extremely well health wise. At her 2-week pediatrician appointment, she was in the 10th percentile across the board. Although that sounds small, it is very good for her being premature. She has gained a total of 1 lb. 2.5 oz. since leaving the hospital for a total of 5 lbs. 14.5 oz., which the MD was very impressed with. Without a doubt, our Miss Margo loves to eat!
She is our absolute delight and we could not be more in love. The more and more I adjust to being a new mommy, the more I love it! We are truly blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Erin! She is so precious. I love the picture in the Moses basket. I can NOT wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete