Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I know that every little girl thinks their dad is the best on earth, but really… my dad IS the best dad in the whole wide world! My daddy-o has been such an integral part of my life in so many positive ways and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have him. He writes to me beautiful letters and stories that are some my earth’s greatest treasures. He is so so funny and was a blast as a child! He is ALWAYS there for me and most importantly, has always loved me unconditionally. He has made so many sacrifices in life, so that my world could be a better place and has taught me amazing, wise lessons about the paradoxes of life. He has given me a greater understanding of the world through his infinite wisdom and truly beautiful outlook on life. I have never known a stronger person, who strives in even the most difficult circumstances, with a positive attitude and a smile on his face. My dad has taught me that life is too short to get wrapped up in all the negativity and stress of daily living. He has taught me to “let go and let God”, to make the best out of every circumstance, to never judge others and that integrity is the most important trait a person can own. I could never live up to the amazing man he is, but I am so grateful for the gifts he has instilled in me. It is clearly not the material things, but the spiritual things he has provided to me that help me to thrive in this world. I love you, daddy-o, more than you could ever know and I thank the good Lord for you each and every day.

Click on Image to Enlarge


I think my Cary is going to be a pretty darn great dad too. My husband could not be a kinder, more giving man. He is a hard worker… determined, loyal, compassionate and fun loving. His life is rich with friends who love him dearly and he is greatly respected by others. I cannot wait for our Margo to meet him because I know she will love him equally as much as I love my daddy. I have no doubt, she is gonna be wrapped around his finger in no time flat! Just look at how much he loves the cats! My love, my sweet Cary, I cannot wait to share in this incredible journey with you and hold our baby girl in our arms. God has graced you with so many gifts and I know being a fantastic father will also be one of them. I love you dearly and thank you for taking such great care of me during this pregnancy. Click on Image to Enlarge

Last, but certainly not least, I want to pay tribute to another amazing father, my brother-in-law, Randy Bosworth. I know that today his kids wish he was here more than anything and my heart breaks for them. Randy set an amazing example to men everywhere of what a great father should be and I know his legacy will carry-on… especially in Trey, his son, who is expecting Baby Lucas in October. I wish so much that Randy was here, gracing us with his amazing zest for life. Margo will be at such a disadvantage for never having had known him and I know Cary would have treasured the opportunity to get some child rearing advice from one of the best! We love you and miss you like crazy, Randy. I know you are watching from afar and protecting us all.


Click on Image to Enlarge

Happy Father’s Day to all of our loved ones and friends… Ron, Grandpa, Alan and so many more! Father’s deserve to be celebrated and should be appreciated every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment