Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Our 9th Wedding Anniversary!

Wow! Today marks Cary and I’s 9th anniversary! All these years later, I could not be happier and I believe we are even more in love than on the day we wed! Cary is an amazing husband. He is incredibly sweet, caring and generous, albeit, not romantic—ha ha. I know that I can always count on him. He takes amazing care of our little household and would truly do ANYTHING for me. He often tells me that his #1 goal in life it to make me happy. What he doesn’t get is that he doesn’t need to do anything else to make me happy. He has already far surpassed my expectations of what a wonderful husband should be and waking up next to him every morning is all I need to be happy! Nine wonderful years later, we are embarking on yet another amazing journey together. I cannot wait to be a parent with Cary and show Margo what love is all about. We are not perfect by any means, but I think these years together have helped us create a good foundation and an excellent example of a healthy marriage and family for our baby girl. So… off we go for a long weekend in the hill country to some of our favorite places where our best memories have been made. This will be our last little trip as a couple without a child… maybe a little bittersweet and a bit scary, but I could not be more excited about Margo and the wonderful things to come!


Click to Enlarge

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. Here are a few monogramming websites for you.
    www.maiseymae.com
    www.whimsywishes.com
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete